Use this stencil to create something unique! Our smart screen stencils are versatile, self-adhesive, yet easily adjustable and reusable. Perfect for creating your own style effortlessly. No previous experience required.
This stencil is available in three sizes: small, medium and large - the image on the stencil is smaller!
Image sizes are as followed:
Small stencil = 8.5 cm by 8.5 cm image.
Medium stencil = 11 cm by 11 cm image.
Large stencil = 20 cm by 20 cm image.
All images, except for the first one, are placed on an A4 size background to give you a reference for size. The first image, which is of the large stencil, is 12" by 10" or 304.8 by 254 mm, which is slightly larger than an A4 sheet.
Note: the red and grey text in the images is added to protect copyright and is NOT part of the actual stencil.
NEED A PERSONALIZED STENCIL?
Besides stencils like these, we also make custom stencils. Go to our "Order Custom Stencil" category and click.
Order your preferred size stencil and send us your design and preferred measurements in a private message through Etsy.
Not sure which about the size or detail? Just contact us before you order and we will answer any questions you might have.
HOW TO USE THIS STENCIL:
1. Before using your stencil: use a permanent marker to write something on the smooth foil side of your stencil. It doesn’t matter what it says as long as it reminds you NOT to stick the stencil back onto this side of the foil. It will get stuck if you stick it back onto the wrong side!*
2. Peel your stencil of the foil - avoid stretching it and keep the foil. Stick the stencil onto your object and gently apply pressure making it stick and pushing out any air bubbles.
3. Apply a thin layer of water-based paint using a squeegee (or your finger).
4. Remove any excess paint and take off your stencil. Your print is done!
5. Rinse your stencil under running water straight after using it. Gently rub the front of your stencil with your fingers to remove any paint, but don’t rub the adhesive backside - simply holding it under running water should remove any paint. Don't use scrubbing tools or paint remover items as this may ruin your stencil.
6. Place the stencil upside down on a flat surface (like your kitchen counter). Stick the foil back on with the writing facing you. Apply some pressure and remove any air bubbles. Dab off any excess water, flip it over and let it dry. Store it out of sunlight and reuse!
* If your stencil is stuck to the foil try soaking it for a few minutes and carefully peel it off the foil - avoid stretching it.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.