Our smart silkscreen stencils are very versatile, self-adhesive, yet easily adjustable AND reusable. Perfect for adding that home-made touch effortlessly. No previous experience required.
This stencil is available in two sizes: A4 and A5 - the image on the stencil is smaller.
Image sizes are as followed:
A4 stencil = 20 cm by 20.7 cm image.
A5 stencil = 11.2 cm by 11.6 cm image.
All images, except for the first one, are placed on an A4 size background to give you a reference for size. The first image, which is of the large stencil, is 12" by 10" or 304.8 by 254 mm, which is slightly larger than an A4 sheet.
Note: the red and grey text in the images is added to protect copyright and is NOT part of the actual stencil.
NEED A PERSONALIZED STENCIL?
Besides stencils like these, we also make custom stencils. Go to our "Order Custom Stencil" category and click.
Order your preferred size stencil and send us your design and preferred measurements in a private message through Etsy.
Not sure which about the size or detail? Just contact us before you order and we will answer any questions you might have.
HOW TO USE YOUR NEW STENCIL:
1. First things first: we HIGHLY recommend turning your stencil over and writing something on the back of the foil the stencil is stuck on with a permanent marker. It doesn't matter what it says, but we write the word "NO" on it. This is to remind you NOT to stick the stencil back onto this side after use. If you do accidentally stick it back onto the wrong side of the clear foil your stencil will get stuck to it. I've done this a few times by accident, try soaking your stuck stencil and carefully peeling it off the foil, trying not to stretch it.
2. Now that you've written on the back of the foil, peel the stencil off it and stick it to a surface of your choice, be it ceramics, fabric, wood, glass, canvas, etc; flat or curved. Apply some pressure to make it stick and avoid getting air bubbles.
3. Now apply a thin layer of water-based paint evenly over the top with a squeegee or like I do, with your finger.
4. Take off the stencil and your print is done!
5. Make sure to rinse the stencil carefully straight after use to remove any leftover paint before this dries. We do this under running water, you can gently rub the front of your stencil to remove any paint, but do not rub the backside, simple running water should do the trick. Don't use any scrubbing tools or paint remover items as this may ruin your stencil.
6. Shake off any excess water and place the stencil upside down on a flat surface (like your kitchen counter). Stick it the foil back on with the writing facing you. Apply some pressure and remove any air bubbles. Dab off any excess water, flip it over and let it dry. Store it out of sunlight and reuse!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.